Laurel Bridge Software is committed to providing you the best support experience we can. When you contact us, you will be dealing directly with one of our engineers who knows our software and solutions from the inside out. Note that support may take longer on company holidays .
- General Support Form – Request basic product support
- Support via Email – Send a support request via email
- Priority Support – Customer login for paid priority support access
- Support Plans – Overview of plan tiers and FAQs
- User Forum – discussion forum for Laurel Bridge products and solutions
- Account Login – Customer login for general account access, support and licenses
- Download Software – Customer login for software updates
- License Transfer Form – Request transfer of a product license to a new system
- Emergency License Transfer or Extension – Instructions to extend or transfer a license for two weeks without intervention from Laurel Bridge
- Manually Activate a Product License – Form for manual product license activation, when your system lacks Internet access.
Troubleshooting & Tips
- Compass Troubleshooting Tips – solutions for some common Compass issues
- DCF .Net Developer Examples – code examples for DICOM C# developers
- Java & C++ Developers Guide – documentation for Java & C++ developers
- PowerTools – the DICOM developer’s suite of must-have applications
- Product literature, user manuals, developer guides and more are in our Product Library.
- Case studies, white papers and other downloads are available in our Educational Resources.
- General DICOM and HL7 references are linked on the DICOM & HL7 resources page.
- Information about using Laurel Bridge products in a variety of specialized domains, such as Non-Destructive Testing, DICONDE, Digital Mammography, DICOS and more can be found on the Specialized Domains resources page.
- DCF C#3.4.56c
- DCF Java3.3.68c
- DCF C++3.3.68c
The following products have reached end-of-life and are no longer supported:
- Switchboard for Windows
- Switchboard for Linux
- DICOM Protocol Analyzer
- DICOM Filter Tool
For questions about these discontinued products, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.